Monday, September 30, 2013

New Arrivals: Michter's 20 Year Bourbon and Michter's 25 Year Rye


Ladies and Gentlemen, the holy grails have landed. There's a line from the movie Beerfest, one of my favorite movies, that sort of encapsulates what I feel like I should be writing in this post: "This is that moment that only exists in sports - where the coach gives a speech on the jumbotrom to get the hometown fans fired up! We're the bad guys and they're the good guys, and I'll be damned if we let the good guys win!"

Lucky for us there's no good guys or bad guys in this, we all have the ability to be winners, which in this case means obtaining your very own bottle of the rare and elusive Michter's 20 or 25 year. Now I'm not gonna lie, we only got a few bottles of these, plus you'll likely have to drop half a month's rent to get them. But outside of that I can't think of another bourbon or rye I'd rather have in my bar at home. The 20 year bourbon and 25 year rye are practically life changing. The layers of depth and flavor are unsurpassed in anything I've ever tried before. Listen, I could go on and on about how good these are, but realistically they're gonna sell out fast regardless of what I say. Will you be one of the lucky winners?

Michter's 20 Year Cask Strength Single Barrel Bourbon 57.1% (114.2 proof) $599.99
Michter's 25 Year Cask Strength Single Barrel Rye 58.65% (117.3 proof) $499.99

Available @ Both Shops

Cheers

Nate

No comments:

Post a Comment